Common Downloading Queries
Answering questions for IOS users
How to download your self hypnosis files on an iOS device
The Info You’re After
Apple mobile devices like iPads and iPhones are not capable of downloading music files into your music app from any source other than iTunes. There are a couple of solutions that are quite simple though. Follow these steps to transfer your Session(s) to your mobile device:
1. Download your music to a proper desktop computer/laptop.
2. Unzip the music file to reveal the MP3 and WAV audio inside.
3. Drag one of these audio files into your iTunes library.
4. Sync your iTunes library with your mobile device.
1. Click on the download link, it should open by default in the Safari web browser
2. Tap the share button at the bottom of the screen (a box with an arrow pointing up)
3. Swipe the bottom row of icons from left to right and tap the add to home screen icon (this will add a shortcut app-like icon on your home screen with your other apps).
WARNING: This method may use your data to play the file each time, as the file is stored with Google. Also, the recording quality is slightly reduced compared to listening via the first method.
Solving problems with downloads
Our our hypnosis files are stored on some of the world's most reliable and fastest servers with a guaranteed uptime of over 99.9%. So if you ever find that your music is downloading very slowly, or not at all, this is probably due to a temporary disruption to the internet service in your local area or a temporary problem with your personal computer. Sometimes these problems go away by themselves and your download will speed up over time. Sometimes these problems are resolved simply by restarting your computer or switching to an alternative web browser.
My session Skips and pops when I try and play it on my phone
Due to the high quality nature of the file this can happen when using the files app on iPhones to play the mp3. For a smooth Listening experience please leave the file to buffer and process for at least 10 seconds before playing so you can enjoy a smooth listening experience.
On my computer it does not look like a normal music file
On a Mac, Chrome and Fire web browsers can change the file type when it installs on computer. Please right click or command click on the downloaded file, select rename in the menu, then name it what you like, and add .mp3 at the end of the name, it will then play perfectly.
If you ever get stuck and need help with your download, please feel free to contact us for assistance. We answer all inquiries in under 24 hours.